Did you know that one out of every 200 adults in the United States will see their doctor for a hernia? Unfortunately, that’s only a fraction of the estimated 5 million people in the U.S. with hernias that will seek medical attention. While hernias are not limited to males, roughly 90 percent of all abdominal hernias occur in men. The good news is that virtually all hernias can be repaired.
We have developed a special interest in hernias and have performed hundreds of hernia repairs. We employ state-of-the-art repair techniques and materials that ultimately decrease patient recovery time. In fact, most of our patients are back to work at their desk jobs within one week. We encourage you to contact our office today to resolve your hernia issues.
Hernia Surgery & Abdominal Wall Reconstruction
- Inguinal/femoral Hernias
- Incisional and Ventral Hernias
- Hernia Repair Types
- Mesh Options
- Hernia Surgery Q & A
- Temporary Pain Management
Helpful Hernia Links
Americas Hernia Society
The American Hernia Society website.
Information about Hernias and Hernia Repair.
Find answers to your medical questions here.
Justin Olsen, MD, FACS is an experienced, board-certified general surgeon. Additional procedures and services Dr. Oslen provides:
- Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery
- daVinci Robotic Surgery
- Colorectal Surgery: Colon Cancer, Anorectal Disorders
- Thyroid, Parathyroid Surgery
- Abdominal Surgery
- Gallbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Ulcer Repair
- Laparoscopic Nissen Fundoplication (Anti-reflux Repair)
- Splenectomy (Spleen Removal)
- Splenorrhaphy (Spleen Repair)
- Pancreatic Procedures
- Peritoneal Dialysis Catheter Placement
- Gastric and Small Bowel Resection